Cultural Briefing Program
Culture shock can be a big interrupter, hence it is important to provide some type of cultural briefing to employees and their family to ensure they are aware of the customs and styles in their new destination.
As part of the Grace relocation services, we can provide cultural information and briefing sessions that provide practical solutions and allow the relocatee and their family to settle seamlessly in their new location.
Cultural briefing program includes:
- Local values, attitudes and acceptable behaviours
- Social styles, common courtesy, hospitality
- Listening and conversation skills
- Business styles, leadership, decision making
- Local business negotiation customs
- Local culture, customs and religious etiquettes
- Understanding and dealing with culture shock
Speak to a trusted member of our team
Let us call you
Fill in your details and one of our consultants will contact you. It's that simple.