- Think carefully prior to delivery day about the size and layout of your new residence and where you will place furniture and effects. If space is an issue we can offer storage solutions to suit your requirements.
- Carefully consider the need to insure compared to the risk. Whomever you insure with, the cost of cover is invariably far less than the potential risk. Grace Removals can arrange transit and storage insurance – please talk to one of our consultants.
- Do not polish wooden furniture before moving day as it can cause condensation when the item is wrapped for transit.
- Defrost the refrigerator 48 hours before uplift to allow the interior time to dry. Towel dry and wipe the interior with vanilla essence.
- Your pet’s veterinarian record is another important document that you should retain.
- For longer distance or international moving, remember airlines are charging for overweight baggage thus the support delivery option might address that concern and ease the complications of personal travel.
Grace Removals specialists can give you more moving house tips. Contact us today for a free in-home visit & quote.