As an active member of FIDI for over sixty years, Grace upholds the highest standards in relocations when managing the employees’ international assignments.
Our Mobility Specialists are experienced and accredited relocation project managers. They coordinate services by maintaining a clear and open line of communication with the employer, employee and other teams involved throughout the relocation.
The core focus of a Grace Mobility Specialist is to build a relationship with the relocating employee in order to understand their every requirement, design and organise a detailed relocation plan to suite their requirements well within their available budget.
Each Grace Mobility Specialist acts as the single point of contact for all mobility matters for both the employee and employer so there is complete clarity and a maintained chain of communication.
Grace Mobility Specialist responsibilities include:
- Maintaining clear communication between all parties to ensure clarity and eliminate stress
- Managing the relocation timeline and minimise disruption to the business and the assignee
- Sustaining strict cost control guidelines
- Coordinating all Grace resources and third-party suppliers
- Ensuring the punctual delivery of services
- Meeting all service delivery KPIs and relocation timeline milestones
Speak to a trusted member of our team
Let us call you
Fill in your details and one of our consultants will contact you. It's that simple.