New Zealand returns to Stage 2 Government Mandated Restrictions
The New Zealand Government has confirmed they will ease restrictions in Auckland and now implement Level 3 protocols, this will commence from 11.59pm Tuesday, 21 September 2021. The remainder of the country will stay at Level 2 restrictions.
What does this mean for our New Zealand branches ?
Wellington & Christchurch’s Offices
- No change as per the previous advice below:
- We can now conduct in home services for removals again – under strict Grace COVID Policy protocols
- Staff return back in the these two Grace Offices – under strict Grace COVID Policy protocols
- Operational capacity is near to normal
- Staff will return back to the Auckland Grace Office – under strict Grace COVID Policy protocols & Alert Level 3 distancing and hygiene measures
- Operational Activity can recommence on the Road – under strict Grace COVID Policy protocols & Alert Level 3 distancing and hygiene measures
- Virtual surveys are still occurring ( Level 2 we will get back into the homes for surveys)
Grace Auckland has a significant backlog of moves that have accumulated since Lock Down began in early August. Our focus is clear these consignments as quickly as we physically can. Priority will be given to those clients that have been with us longest. We anticipate this will take minimum 3-4 weeks to dispatch and clear.
More information to follow as it comes to hand from the New Zealand Authorities. We thank you for your patience and understanding.