New Zealand returns to Stage 2 Government Mandated Restrictions
Effective Wednesday 13 September 2021, New Zealand has returned to COVID-19 Alert Level 2 for all regions south of the Auckland-Waikato border. The greater Auckland region will remain under COVID-19 Alert Level 4 until 21 September.
The New Zealand Government has confirmed that Auckland will remain at Level 4 until 11:59pm on Tuesday 21st September. It is envisaged that they will move to Level 3 after this time, this will be reviewed again Monday 20th September. The rest of New Zealand is still at Alert Level 2.
What does this mean for our New Zealand branches ?
Wellington & Christchurch’s Offices
- We can now conduct in home services for removals again – under strict Grace COVID Policy protocols
- Staff return back in the these two Grace Offices – under strict Grace COVID Policy protocols
- Operational capacity is near to normal
- No change as per the previous advice below
- Virtual survey continue
- Restricted operational functionality permitted
More information to follow as it comes to hand from the New Zealand Authorities on Monday 20th September
We are looking forward to Auckland being back at work as soon restrictions are lifted.
Grace Removals New Zealand